Sunday, November 25, 2018

Day 6 - The day of departure

Unfortunately, I Couldn't go to the Island Gozo, because, I had to go to the plane before the trip was finished. But I had plenty of time to discover St. Julian's. So I went to the seaside (it was just 100 meters away from the hotel, but everything is so built-in that you don't see the sea from the street). So I set in the bay for an hour, and then i realized that my face is burnt (it was so windy, I couldn't  realize the power of the sun). Then I  was walking around the city for 2 hours and it was quite interesting. I found the "Cat village", where abandoned cats found a shelter. I saw all these bars, where 60 shots costs only 25 euros (who  can drink 60 shots?!!!?!). And I found out that Malta is nice, the inhabitants are nice, but i would never go there for a Holiday.
Cities are so crowded, there are no beaches, just a hotels. OK, the old part of Valletta and Mdina are really beautiful and these archeological remains must be really interesting in the nature, but i still think that Malta is a way too much touristic destination for my taste.
But at the end, the course and the destination were a really nice experiences! 

No comments:

Post a Comment