Sunday, November 18, 2018

Going to Malta while being ill

A week before I went to Erasmus mobility to  English course, I got fever and sore throat. The doctor said that I got a flu, so I will be OK in few days. But I wasn't. The fourth day of sickness, I went back to the clinic and the doctor finally realized  that I need antibiotics. I was quite nervous, because I still felt awful and there were only two days left to the flight to Malta. On the day of my departure,I still had fever but felt a little better. I was lucky, that I left Ljubljana in the middle of the night, so I spent whole Saturday in bed, drinking tea, lemonade and eating honey. But I exaggerate with these drinks, so two hours before shuttle departure, I got a big problems with stomach. And .... I started coughing heavily. I was totally desperate. I just wanted to cry and stay at home. But somehow I got some strange power and I survive the trip including the shuttle to the Airport in Italy and two flights. I was so thankful, that we had arranged the transport from the airport to the hotel, before I have arrived... I was so exhausted.... The driver drove me directly to the hotel and I just went to bed and fall asleep for 4 hours. I didn't care about the sea, the food, I didn't care about Malta. I just want to rest. But at the evening I had to eat. So I went out and try to find some restaurant. And while I was looking around for some food, I found this picturesque scene... hmmm...Suddenly I felt relieved: I am on Malta and everything will be OK!



No comments:

Post a Comment