Sunday, March 31, 2019

My Erasmus experience by the group of cheerful Germans!


The day of arrival to the Math and Games Course on Cyprus

I arrived to the Larnaca Airport and there was taxi waiting for me, to drove me to the Paphos. I really enoyed  while I was taken to the Paphos, because nature, landscape was so special, and I didn't have enough time to visit other parts of the island. So this was somehow a short sightseen of Cyprus. After check in I went for a walk to the Harbour, along the coast.  It was really nice, but I had new shoes, so after 1 hour of walking I got blister and  I couldn't walk any further,  so I stopped at the restaurant, had a dinner and went back, eventhough that I had only 1 km to reach the Harbour and the castle. That was the most painfull walk of my life!But afterall I was on a beautiful island, after 14 hours on a way, surrounded with nice people, in a very good hotel!

No comments:

Post a Comment