Sunday, November 18, 2018

The Fluency and English Language Development course for teachers- day 1


After breakfast, all students had  an announcement about the schedule and daily trips. We were allocated to the groups at ours respective level of English. I was lucky, because I was in a group with 6 really friendly women and we got a great teacher Roberta!


First we have to broke the ice and Roberta gave us a worksheet with some pictures on it and we had to tell which 4 of them describes us the most. 
Than we were taking about travelling and educational systems in our countries.
The learning was fun, I wasn't under the pressure,I have refreshed my knowledge of English. I was surprised, because I didn't have problems with stage fright, I was self confident with my English....I think that Roberta knows how to do it- even though  I made a lot of mistakes, I didn't get the feeling that my English is awful...
After the lessons we had a gathering in the restaurant.They served snacks and some Maltese drinks...But I still have problems with health, so I didn't stay long. I spent the whole afternoon in the. bed...

No comments:

Post a Comment