Sunday, November 25, 2018

Day 5- The end of the course

Oh, the phrasal verbs! Good! And stereotypes! Great themes for the last day! I felt more comfortable about these themes than a day before. And at the end we refreshed knowledge about English tenses. I must say that I am good in tenses. I must say, that I have learnt much in these 5 days, but I should attend 10 days course. Because of practice. After the course, we exchanged email addresses and telephone numbers and made plan for an evening dinner.

At 7 p.m. we met each other in front of the hotel and went to the Chinese restaurant (Yes, not Maltese, the previous day the food there wasn't so excellent.....but the prices were....uh... ). It was a nice evening, talking about our lives, countries and we have promised to each other that we will see each others again as a tourist in the countries where others come from.






No comments:

Post a Comment